Re: [TrackChasers] Another Tribute to Ed

  • jah0225@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
      Ed, I would be interested.

      jah0225@...

      Jim

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Peter Hollebrand <RexChevy@...>
      To: TrackChasers <TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Mar 6, 2012 1:24 pm
      Subject: Re: [TrackChasers] Another Tribute to Ed

      Guy, I will gladly contibute to the Brick in Ed's Name, PJ

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
        Guy,

        You can add Pat and I to the list to contribute to the brick. Thanks for organizing this.

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
          Guy,

          Count me in on the brick for Ed too.

          Thanks,
          Will
        • Timothy Frost
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2012
            Greetings:

            All of the tributes given to Ed Esser are great. He made an impression on
            everything.

            I traveled to the Ed Esser memorial service in Madison, WI. It was very
            attended. The eulogy and stories were heartfelt. There were many mentions
            of auto racing and trackchaser journeys. He touched many people.

            There were several indications of his travels - pictures of his
            travels, awards, and articles on his journeys.

            National Speedway Directory presented his son, Lee Esser with awards
            reflecting his contributions to trackchasing.

            We posted a photo on our website -
            http://speedwaysonline.com/news/trackchaser-superfan-legend-ed-esser-passes-away/

            RIP Ed Esser, at the big racetrack!

            Regards,