Re: [TrackChasers] Another Tribute to Ed

  • Peter Hollebrand
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
      Guy, I will gladly contibute to the Brick in Ed's Name, PJ

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
        Ed, I would be interested.

        jah0225@...

        Jim

        Guy, I will gladly contibute to the Brick in Ed's Name, PJ

        ubject: [TrackChasers] Another Tribute to Ed

[...]

        Individual Email | Traditional
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Bruce Eckel
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
          Guy,

          You can add Pat and I to the list to contribute to the brick. Thanks for organizing this.

          Bruce

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
            Guy,

            Count me in on the brick for Ed too.

            Thanks,
            Will
          • Timothy Frost
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2012
              Greetings:

              All of the tributes given to Ed Esser are great. He made an impression on
              everything.

              I traveled to the Ed Esser memorial service in Madison, WI. It was very
              attended. The eulogy and stories were heartfelt. There were many mentions
              of auto racing and trackchaser journeys. He touched many people.

              There were several indications of his travels - pictures of his
              travels, awards, and articles on his journeys.

              National Speedway Directory presented his son, Lee Esser with awards
              reflecting his contributions to trackchasing.

              We posted a photo on our website -
              http://speedwaysonline.com/news/trackchaser-superfan-legend-ed-esser-passes-away/

              RIP Ed Esser, at the big racetrack!

              Regards,