JM Productions Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2012

      The JM Productions 2012 race schedule is posted. On quick glance, only two new ones. One is great for me, the West End Fair in Gilbert, PA which is only 15 minutes away. The other new one is the Iredell County Fair in NC. I won't be able to do that one as it is a Friday in September. I'm sure someone from the group will make it there.

      No mention of Democross racing, which last fall at the last race of the season Jay told Rick Schneider that they were going to start doing in 2012.

      http://www.jmproductionsinc.com/new/schedule.php