2012 TrackChaser Update Week 1

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
      TrackChasers:

      Welcome to the first week of the second year of my second stint as group statistician. Here we go again. Look for a continuation of the weekly updates on Thursday or Friday of each week if at all possible, as well as weekly updates of all reported new tracks on the group website.

      Five new track visits were reported by four TrackChasers during the first week of 2012. Fast Eddie Esser became the first to attend and report more than one new track in 2012, one in Michigan and one in Indiana.

      Roland Vanden Eynde became the first to visit a new track in a foreign country, as the Belgium native took in a race in France.

      No report has been filed yet by Gordy Killian, whose pre Australia trip itinerary showed 4-5 new tracks scheduled during the first week of January. We look forward to reading about Gordy's Assie Adventure.

      We look forward to hearing from many more of our group members in the weeks to come. It's 2012. Let's go racing!

      2012 WEEK ONE UPDATE (JANUARY 1-8)

      SATURDAY JANUARY 7

      Ed Esser--Gibson County Fairgrounds Pavillion, Indoor Dirt Oval, Princeton, IN
      Roland Vanden Eynde--Circuit de Glace d'Isola 2000, Frozen Road Circuit, Cannes, FRA

      SUNDAY JANUARY 8

      Ed Esser-Iosco County Fairgrounds, Dirt Oval, Hale, MI
      Mike Knappenberger-Iosco County Fairgrounds, Dirt Oval, Hale, MI
      Guy Smith-Iosco County Fairgrounds, Dirt Oval, Hale, MI

      2012 SUMMARY

      Total New Track Visits Reported--5
      Number of TrackChasers Reporting--4
      US States Visited for New Tracks--2 (IN, MI)
      Countries Visited for New Tracks--2 (FRA, USA)

      Lifetime Group Total New Track Visits--33,757

      All TrackChaser statistics are available at any time on www.roamingtheraceways.com. Please report your new tracks in as timely a manner as possible so that all can enjoy and celebrate the travels of others.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
        Typo Alert! Looking forward to reading about Gordy's Aussie Adventure. Oops. Sorry, bud. Thanks for pointing that out, Roland.

        Have a great weekend, all. Looks like hockey and not racing for Pam and Guy.