Paul at Richmond Coliseum

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2011
      Paul:

      Will do, Paul. Pam and I were there too. We were up on the second level on the backstretch for the entire show. I had been there with Gordy for their first race 18 years ago. You had the first new track in 2011. Maybe you (and Pam) had the last one too?

      Pat Eckel texted me last night and tonight that Tony Stewart won the Midgets at Fort Wayne. What an amazing driver. They are headed to Anderson tomorrow for both oval and F8 racing. Bruce and Pat have both been to all three tracks before. Gordy had a race today in Australia at Avalon, VI but that is not a new track for him. He's heading to Warnambool tomorrow, also a track he has been to before. Gordy still might be the first to get a new track for 2012, as he has Mildura, VI on his schedule for January 2nd, which would be a new track for him.

      Pam and I were at the Hershey Bears AHL hockey game tonight. An overtime shootout win for Hershey.

      Happy New Year to all.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
        Guy,
        I had a seat on a folding chair at the top of the main seating area off turn two. I was taking photos during the night and none of the ushers seemed to care -- there were certainly enough seats. New Zealand would have been better. PW