New TrackChaser Website #15

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011

      The "Regions" section of the new group TrackChaser webpage is now operational. This brings the total number of functioning sections to seven on wwww.roamingtheraceways.com.

      Besides the individual track listings for each region now showing the track type and surface; and the regional rankings now including the locations column, there is one additional significant change from the previous site:

      * The regions are now listed alphabetically by country first, and then by region. Previously they were listed in one alpha listing by region. I am hoping this change will allow for quicker access in finding the specific region you are looking for. Thanks to Will for making the changes in the code to sort the list of regions in the way I believe will be easier to navigate.

      I hope you find the many additional statistical pages useful and fun to peruse. Constructive feedback always welcome. Keep sending those new track visits and I'll do my best to keep your individual track list as current as possible.

      Thanks,