Press Release Just Received--Hinchliffe Stadium, NJ

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      Due to the aftermath of Hurricane Irene, thisyears Hinchliffe Stadium Racing Expo has been cancelled. Every effortwas taken to make this years event happen. I would like to thankeveryone that helped to try and make this years show a success. Ourthoughts and the thoughts of the racing community are with the peopleof Paterson now in their time of need. Thank you all again. See you atthe show...next year. Ronny Dennis Jr.