RE: [TrackChasers] Happy Birthday....

  • Vanden Eynde Roland
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2011
      Although I'm not entitled to say I'm still a member of the 51 club, I
      wish to join Guy in wishing you both an excellent birthday and a nice
      trip.

      Roland

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2011
        Thanks for the well wishes. I'm looking forward to adding to my track
        list for the firt time since April.

        Will

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 9, 2011
          Looking at pics of some Sauble races on a photography site, I noticed
          that for at least the past 2 years they held a race on a mixed surface
          road course layout. They used most of the paved oval, but instead of
          going down the backstretch they drove through the grass infield. This
          year's event was held on July 10th.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 20, 2012
            All:

            As of the tentative schedule, there is no "3 Hours in DaCar" mixed-surface track enduro scheduled for Sauble Speedway in 2012. This was confirmed by a track official.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 9, 2015
              ...to The Pride of Majenica, IN; Roger Ferrell.
            • Bruce Eckel
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 9, 2015
                Roger,

                Happy ???th birthday!!!! Enjoy your day.

                Bruce & Pat

                ...to The Pride of Majenica, IN; Roger Ferrell.