New TrackChaser Website Update #7

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 5:39 AM

      All of the reported May track visits have now been added to the database, along with the necessary corresponding locations and tracks. All were checked to make sure that they now appear on the website under the link to the appropriate individual TrackChaser. There are now 243 track visits from 2011 that are in the TrackChaser database and that appear on the website.

      Please check the website and let me know of any omissions or errors and I will correct them first thing when I add the June track visits early next week.

      I'm doing the best job I can and doing my best to be fair to everyone and treat everyone equally.

      Have a good weekend everyone.

      Thanks,