Re: [TrackChasers] Poughkeepsie Speedway?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      From: terrapin44 <terrapin44@...>
      To: TrackChasers <TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jun 30, 2011 11:03 am
      Subject: [TrackChasers] Poughkeepsie Speedway?

      In Guy's recent post about the Wall's inner-oval, he mentioned Poughkeepsie
      Speedway reopening. I looked for information about this on the Internet and
      while I saw an announcement or two that it was back open, I couldn't find
      anything with a schedule or additional information. Does anyone have or know
      where to find more details?

      Here's what I could find for you on 4cycle. Racing every Saturday afternoon except this weekend and Labor Day weekend.

      Gates Open @ 8:00am
      First practice @ 10:00 am
      Races start 11:30

      Poughkeepsie Raceway Format