Re: [TrackChasers] Indiana weekend

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 3:43 AM
      Paul:

      Great Weekend! For quite awhile, I was planning to go to Indy this year for the 100th anniversary. I especially wanted to see Clauson run the Speedway in the Indy Lights. He did OK, finishing fifth. Before anyone says: "Not bad for a rookie", an amazing 15 of the 18 drivers in that race were series rookies.

      Once the opportunity arose to go to Monaco with Roland, I decided to take advantage of that and pass on Indy. Although it was the 100th year since the first one, I likely would not have another chance to go to Monaco for the next ten years. If I would have been at Indy, I'm sure I would have taken in that awesome display of race cars you described.

      Thanks for the update. Good luck with your Keystone Legends Tour race on Friday. Bing: Are you racing at Linda's? Hopefully we will see you at Port Royal on Saturday.