Trackchasers - Tire Rack One Lap of America - 2011

  • Timothy Frost
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Greetings:

      Our thoughts are with everyone during the challenging weather in the
      Southeast United States.

      Here is a non-traditional motorsports outing taking place over the next week
      that all you trackchasers can appreciate!

      - 8 days
      - 9 tracks
      - 3,500 miles

      We are all aware of the legendary event and thanks to Brock Yates, Jr., the
      Tire Rack and everyone that keeps this annual adventure moving along!

      http://www.onelapofamerica.com/

      We here at National Speedway Directory and Track Guide are proud to support
      this event.

      http://trackguide.com/OLOA/

      NSD - 2011 Edition is at the printers and will be shipping on May 15.

      http://speedwaysonline.com/

      Best of luck during the 2011 season!

      Regards,

      Timothy W. Frost
      President / Publisher
      Frost Motorsports, LLC / National Speedway Directory
      909 Seneca Road
      Wilmette, IL 60091
      (847) 853-0294 (w)
      (847) 778-9475 (c)