Bliss, NY

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2001
      Guy,

      One more thing. Have you heard if Bliss NY is still running? Paul and
      Eleanor were there in 1994. What year were you there? 1996? I haven't heard
      anything from that track since.

      Allan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
        Allan:

        The flyer I have is for the Outlaw Minii Midget Association. Not sure what
        year I got it. it says Welland County, Four Season, and Bliss. It has an
        address of 282 York Road, St. David's, Ontario Canada. Tel: 962-4443. Also
        has on it Marvin and Larry 934-2951 and also John 646 9993. I also have
        written on the flyer in pencil the number 905 892-6307. Don't know if that
        was Joe Barber from when I went to see them at Bliss. Not sure what year I
        got the flyer. It has been on my clipboard since.

        GuySmith