Tri City Speedway (PA) May 28th

  • kidroberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Tri City is holding kart racing at their infield track on May 30th on a Tripple header weekend at the track. I'm not sure what kind of karts, but I thought I would give everyone a heads up if you haven't seen the karts run there.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        Kid:

        It appears you are from the western, PA area. If you hear anything about that new proposed Micro Sprint track out that way, Newpert Raceway Park in Cabot, let us know.

        The last new info I saw was in October:

        General
        Newsupdate 10-11-10: NRP did recieve Final Township approval withconditions. As soon as we recieve our final 2 permits, we are allowedto start construction!!!Welcome to Neupert Raceway Park's (NRP) website. NRP is a planned 1/4mile high banked clay oval racing facility. Located in Cabot, PA onNeupert Road, NRP is the most talked about race track in western PA andone of the hottest topics in dirt track racing on the east coast.Tenative grand opening has moved to spring of 2011. Racing will be onSaturday nights.Classes include: Stock 250cc, 270cc and 600cc Micro Sprints, Mod-Lites,Flat Track Quads and 4 Cylinder Compact Cars.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011