New Track News--South Carolina

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010

      There will be Legends Car racing indoors at the Florence Civic Center on January 21 and 22 as part of the Monster Truck show. This is the same group that did the show in Charlotte that had the Legends with the Monster Trucks. At that show, the heats were before the gates opened to spectators, and during the show there were only two Legends Car races, the B-Main and the A-Main.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7

        I was with Rick "The Champ" Schneider yesterday morning.  He told me there is now an inner oval at Dillon Speedway, SC running Mini Cup cars.  Rick said he was there last weekend, and the Mini Cup cars were the largest class on the small track.  Another one for the HitList.  Thanks, Rick.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19

          Info on Swampfox Speedway, Marion, SC.  Courtesy of friend Larry Jendras.  Thanks, Larry.

          https://www.facebook.com/SwampfoxSpeedwayMarionSouthCarolina

          Opening next month.