Esser Derailed and kart comments

  • ejesser@jvlnet.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2010
      Hi All,
      I will take some time off from the traveling and racing to attend to some
      medical problems. A September blood test and two months of follow-up has
      revealed advanced prostate cancer. I have surgery scheduled for December
      7th and will be on the sidelines for the following several weeks while I
      see how fast a recovery I make and what continued treatments are required.
      I was thinking of pulling over or dropping out to make it easier for Gordy
      and Guy but then I remembered how the professionals do it and decided it
      is best to stay in the way as much as possible. (I will not heed the move
      over flag, I will switch lanes without notice to block and I may even
      accidentally spin one of you out!) I will save my social security while I
      am laid up and hope to attack all those new kart tracks when I return
      later in 2011. I think I can get to 200 tracks next year even with a late
      start. I can see at least two kart tracks in the afternoons on each
      weekend day before the regular night races so I will predict that an
      annual total of 250 will be attainable after we get all karts countable.
      Happy Holidays,
      Ed
    • RexChevy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2010
        Ed, I feel your pain...I have been dealing with prostrate cancer for the past five years......On another scary note, last week I was in the hospital with a minor stroke.........too high chlosteral and high blood pressure.........I am at high risk for a HA.............On the kart issue I am hoping some day we dont count all microd tracks too ...LOL .......Maybe someday we can find somebody who has the time for counting all different types of competition for sepatate lists, PJ Subject: [TrackChasers] Esser Derailed and kart comments

        Hi All,
        I will take some time off from the traveling and racing to attend to sommedical problems. A September blood test and two months of follow-up has

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 27, 2010
          If all goes according to plan, I will add more tracks to my list in the
          next 7 weeks than I have in the last 14 months. I will also add my 15th
          and 16th consecutive years of seeing races in at least one new country.
          This will be one of the biggest trips of my life as I head to Australia
          and New Zealand on a 24 day journey that'll run from Dec.24-Jan.17. I
          also hope to see races in all 6 Australian states, which will be a first
          for a single trip. It'll be nice to get back on the trackchasing trail,
          if only for a short time.

          Wishing good health and happy holidays to all.

          Will White
        • BHICKEYJR@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 27, 2010

            It's good to see your trip will be so busy. good luck on your venture.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2010
              Will White.

              Good luck on your trip!

              Regards,

              Timothy W. Frost
              President / Publisher
              Frost Motorsports, LLC / National Speedway Directory
              909 Seneca Road
              Wilmette, IL 60091
              (847) 853-0294 (w)
              (847) 778-9475 (c)