Rule change proposal

  • Vanden Eynde Roland
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 21, 2010
      Hello colleagues,

      I just want to let you know that today I handed in a rule change
      proposal, making all adult kart races (bar concession and rental karts)
      countable from 01/01/2011 on. The ballot will be counted by Will and
      he'll announce the voting results on December 22.

      Roland

      Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 22, 2010
        Last month, Roland Vanden Eynde proposed a TrackChaser rule change which
        would make all adult, non-concession, kart racing countable as of
        01/01/2011. The voting period for this ballot has now ended and after
        tallying up the votes, I found that the proposal was defeated, with a
        vote of 7 in favor and 9 against. Thus for the second consecutive time
        there will be no change in the rules.

        Will
      • colin herridge
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
          Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

          On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

          >Guy,
          >
          >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
          >
          >Will
          >

          >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
          >> > Roland / Will:
          >> >
          >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
          >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
          >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
          >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
          >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
          >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
          >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
          >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

          >Shortcut URL to this page:

        • colin herridge
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
            Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

            On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

            >Guy,
            >
            >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
            >
            >Will
            >

            >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
            >> > Roland / Will:
            >> >
            >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
            >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
            >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
            >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
            >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
            >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
            >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
            >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

            >Shortcut URL to this page:

          • colin herridge
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
              Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

              On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

              >Guy,
              >
              >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
              >
              >Will
              >

              >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
              >> > Roland / Will:
              >> >
              >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
              >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
              >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
              >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
              >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
              >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
              >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
              >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

              >Shortcut URL to this page:

            • colin herridge
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                >Guy,
                >
                >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                >
                >Will
                >

                >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                >> > Roland / Will:
                >> >
                >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                >Shortcut URL to this page:

              • colin herridge
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                  Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                  On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                  >Guy,
                  >
                  >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                  >
                  >Will
                  >

                  >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                  >> > Roland / Will:
                  >> >
                  >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                  >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                  >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                  >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                  >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                  >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                  >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                  >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                  >Shortcut URL to this page:

                • colin herridge
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                    Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                    On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                    >Guy,
                    >
                    >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                    >
                    >Will
                    >

                    >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                    >> > Roland / Will:
                    >> >
                    >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                    >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                    >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                    >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                    >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                    >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                    >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                    >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                    >Shortcut URL to this page:

                  • colin herridge
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                      Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                      On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                      >Guy,
                      >
                      >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                      >
                      >Will
                      >

                      >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                      >> > Roland / Will:
                      >> >
                      >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                      >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                      >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                      >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                      >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                      >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                      >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                      >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                      >Shortcut URL to this page:

                    • colin herridge
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                        Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                        On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                        >Guy,
                        >
                        >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                        >
                        >Will
                        >

                        >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                        >> > Roland / Will:
                        >> >
                        >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                        >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                        >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                        >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                        >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                        >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                        >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                        >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                        >Shortcut URL to this page:

                      • colin herridge
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                          Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                          On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                          >Guy,
                          >
                          >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                          >
                          >Will
                          >

                          >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                          >> > Roland / Will:
                          >> >
                          >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                          >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                          >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                          >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                          >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                          >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                          >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                          >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                          >Shortcut URL to this page:

                        • colin herridge
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                            Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                            On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                            >Guy,
                            >
                            >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                            >
                            >Will
                            >

                            >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                            >> > Roland / Will:
                            >> >
                            >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                            >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                            >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                            >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                            >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                            >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                            >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                            >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                            >Shortcut URL to this page:

                          • colin herridge
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                              Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                              On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                              >Guy,
                              >
                              >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                              >
                              >Will
                              >

                              >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                              >> > Roland / Will:
                              >> >
                              >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                              >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                              >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                              >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                              >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                              >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                              >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                              >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                              >Shortcut URL to this page:

                            • colin herridge
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                                Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                                On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                                >Guy,
                                >
                                >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                                >
                                >Will
                                >

                                >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                                >> > Roland / Will:
                                >> >
                                >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                                >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                                >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                                >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                                >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                                >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                                >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                                >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                                >Shortcut URL to this page:

                              • colin herridge
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
                                  Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol

                                  On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:59 GMT Will wrote:

                                  >Guy,
                                  >
                                  >Eventually it may be necessary for someone to define a straight and a corner, for the purpose of determining when to count tracks in certain cases, but Watkins Glen would definitely count as 2 tracks under the new rule.
                                  >
                                  >Will
                                  >

                                  >> On 1/23/2011 5:51 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:
                                  >> > Roland / Will:
                                  >> >
                                  >> > I am still not completely clear on the implications of all parts of
                                  >> > the new rule change. Can one or both provide a list or partial list
                                  >> > of road courses that did not used to count as tracks according to
                                  >> > TrackChaser guidelines, and now would count according to the change?
                                  >> > If not, at least provide a couple or a few examples, especially of
                                  >> > the second last part of the rule. It does not appear to me that this
                                  >> > affects a lot of tracks, but I may not be clear. I would like to
                                  >> > start updating my HitList to reflect the new policy.

                                  >Shortcut URL to this page:

                                • colin herridge
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jan 24, 2011
                                    Will, a straight is straight and a corner aint.hope that helps lol