Ransomville Figure 8 Races

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      PJ and all TrackChasers:

      I have the dates for the other two Figure 8 races at Ransomville. They are July 9 and August 27. I just needed confirmation that this time they were having actual figure 8 races instead of the "Double O" race that they called a figure 8 race that other time Pam and I were with you at Ransomville.

      Thanks for the confirmation. I'll probably try to make one of the other two figure 8 shows if I can fit it into my schedule.