Congratulations Edward

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2010
      terrapin44 wrote:

      <<I'm just a race fan that like to travel and see different tracks>>

      Edward:

      I'm no different than you. Just a race fan that likes to travel and see different tracks. I think we would pretty much all see ourselves that way.

      Thanks for the tip on North Wilkesboro. I made it to North Wilkesboro in 1988 to see a Modified race. Hopefully I will get back again sometime in the future.

      Congratulations on seeing a race in your 47th different state. That's pretty impressive. Which are the three that you have yet to visit for races?

      Thanks for posting and I hope to read about more of your travels in the future.

    • terrapin44
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2010
        --- In TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:

        > Congratulations on seeing a race in your 47th different state. That's pretty impressive. Which are the three that you have yet to visit for races?
        >
        > Thanks for posting and I hope to read about more of your travels in the future.
        >
        > Guy Smith

        Thanks Guy,

        The three states I still need to see a race in are Alaska, Oregon, and Washington. Alaska is the only state I haven't been to at all. My goal is to see a race in all 50 states before I'm 40, which means I have until November 2011 to do so. Not sure if I will cross any of the three remaining ones off this year as I have a bunch of other commitments this summer already, but if I can get a cheap airfare for a long weekend, I may try to get Oregon and Washington this summer and maybe catch the Fur Rondy early next year.

        Edward
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2010
          Edward C,

          As you've seen races at more than 200 tracks, you are eligible to have
          them listed on my web site. If you ever get a chance to put your list
          together and send it to me, I'd be happy to add you to the TrackChaser
          pages. It'll be especially nice to include another 50 State Club member
          once you've added the final 3 states to your lifetime list.

          Will White
          www.autoracingrecords.com