Race Track News You Might Be Able to Use--Georgia

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010

      Tenth and final post. It's almost lunch, and I'm not giving tests this afternoon, so I have to teach. It would be nice if more other people shared news about new tracks when they discover it.

      Needmore Speedway, GA appears that it is about finished and ready to open. Message boards have called it a "Dirt Bristol" and mouthwateringly fast looking. There are track photos on the track website.

      However, Allan told me that they are not listing the track in the new NSD as he did not think they would be racing this year. He said he looked for the track when down south over the winter, and did not find it.

      We will see what will happen with Needmore.

    • ejesser@jvlnet.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2010
        Hi,
        I will echo Allan's search results. Traffic was stopped on I-75 on my
        return from Florida and I went west at the exit as stated but I too found
        nothing visible. I had the street name but nevere saw that sign. I think
        Needmore will need more directions.
        Ed

        TrackChasers: