RE: [TrackChasers] Rallycross at NJMP (#5)

  • Vanden Eynde Roland
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
      Guy,

      As far as I can see this is a regular rallycross. All rallycross heats,
      everywhere in Europe, are decided by time. It's the total of the two
      best times out of three heats that decides who has access to the finals.
      These are real wheel to wheel races. If there are sufficient
      competitors, up to a D final can be organised. the winner of one of
      these finals becomes the last qualifier for the next final, and the
      winner of the A final becomes the overall winner.

      Roland