Weekend Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      TrackChasers:

      Anyone that is interested in the Arena USA race on ice at the Battle Creek, MI Revolution hockey game, I heard from Andy from the team this morning, and he said that as of this morning there are still only two confirmed entries, with both cars being from the same owner. I had told him that we were debating between coming to Michigan and going to Georgia, and he told me to "have fun in Georgia", so he didn't sound very confident about the event. We haven't made a final decision about going or not.

      The Georgia possibility was the Legends on the inner track at Gresham. Friend of TrackChasing Dale Terry told me about that one. Unfortunately, due to all the rain they had there the past few days, the infield is flooded and that race is canceled.

      For local options, Lincoln, Hagerstown, and Port Royal are all set to open if they don't get rained out.