Broome Tioga Autocross Race

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010

      Earlier I had posted about a proposed autocross race at Broome Tioga Sports Center, NY. That race was allegedly going to take place on the second weekend of January but never was listed on the track website and was not held. I did confirm that they had such a car race in October of 2009.

      The 2010 schedule is now posted on the facility website. They do indeed have an autocross race scheduled for 2010, but it is not until Sunday, September 19. At least we now know it is officially scheduled by the track, not just information coming from posts on a message board.

      Everyone missed it last fall. I hope to see a lot of you there this year.