Re: [TrackChasers] 2009 Summary / New Year Wishes

  • Bruce.A.Spencer@hitchcock.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      Guy,

      Your recap reminded me that Twin State Speedway in Claremont NH is constructing a 1/8 mile high banked asphalt kart track in the infield. I saw the track roughed out in October and it looks good. The web site doesn't say what divisions will be running, but conventional wisdom would make me think that at some point they would have countable champ kart type racing.

      Thanks,
      Bruce Spencer

      http://www.twinstatespeedway.net/gokart/