RE: [TrackChasers] Schedule

  • ejesser@jvlnet.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2009
      Roland,
      Glad to see your schedule. I too had the Orlando Speedworld on my list as
      it is one of the few times to catch the figure eight too. I should be
      there on the 27th. Guess that means Carnesville will wait another year!
      Ed

      Ed,

      > In order to let you plan your future race trips here's my schedule for
      > my forthcoming Florida-Georgia trip:
      >

      > 11/27: Orlando Speed World Speedway - Bithlo (FL)
      >
      > 11/28: Charlotte County Speedway - Punta Gorda (FL), eventually also
      > East Bay Raceway Park - Gibsonton (FL)
      >
      > 11/29: Sebring (FL)
      >
      > 12/03: Five Flags Speedway - Pensacola (FL)
      >
      > 12/05: Road Atlanta - Braselton (GA) and Watermelon Capitol Speedway -
      > Cordele (GA)
      >
      > 12/06: Roebling Road (GA)
      >

      > Hopefully one (or more) of those could be seen in your company.
      >

      > Roland

    • Vanden Eynde Roland
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2009
        Ed,

        Glad to know I trackchase again with you in two weeks time.

      • BHICKEYJR@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
          hi all

          any trachchasers that may be attending the indoor races in providence ri this week.
          Chris has managed to get her hands on a stack of $5 off admission coupons that are good
          for fri or sat nights program.
          if anyone is interested let me know.

          thanks brian