Memphis

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009

      Too bad about Memphis. I never made it there (well, I did, but it was before they built the big oval). It seems the non-Cup "superspeedways" are having a tough time. We lost Pikes Peak, Nazareth, Walt Disney World, Rockingham, USA International, Cicero, and now Memphis. Maybe there's others that I am not thinking of. At least Rockingham came back, and I guess Pikes Peak is sort of back. Sanair barely breathes. A lot of these were good USAC Silver Crown tracks, too.