[TrackChasers] Ace, NC

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      Guy,

      You mentioned Ace,NC, kart track being countable, but I don't see where they got any
      senior champ karts. You seem to be basing this on what they are calling "champ buggies".
      Whatever they are, they seem to be built for both senior and junior classes. What are
      these champ buggies and how do you know that they are countable at Ace?

      Thanks,