Looking forward and great job Ed

  • snakeyk1usa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      First of all, great job Mr. Ed. The way you and Rick do it sure gets my vote for #1. You knocked Mr Smith down for the now but Mrs. Smith ( no not the pie girl ) but Pam Smith seems to be getting quite close to a record that will get her the #1 ALL TIME YEARLY HIGH IN THE WOMEN'S DIVISION. Who knows she might even beat Guy's all time high for the year. Wow, another title comes East. Time to get to work.
      Mike