WAY TO GO FAST EDDIE ESSER!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      Ed:

      Congratulations on finally passing me and having seen the second most different TrackChaser countable race tracks. What amazes me the most is that with 1,241 tracks; every one is in the US. Maybe you should spend a season and do 100 tracks in Canada in one year!? Of course people keep telling me I should do a similar thing in Michigan.

      If you come to New Jersey Motorsports Park on Saturday and hang with the Beloved East Coast TrackChasers, you can get two new tracks and I'll buy you two hot dogs in honor of your being number two. We don't fear you. We like you.

      I did some calculating.? Over the past half-dozen full years (2003 to 2008) you went to 289 more tracks than I did (56, 44, 68, 33, 48, and 40 more). That's an average of 48 per year. I have 10 and 3/4 years until retirement. Assuming that we keep up the same averages, or more likely, slow down but at the same ratio, that will put you 516 tracks ahead of me when I retire and level the playing field. I am very much looking forward to that challenge.

      Congrats again.

    • RPMGORDY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
        Greetings from your breadman,

        That new van must be working out for Ed, as he keeps racking up the
        new tracks. Only 2 more to pass, buddy. Maybe Rick will tell you when you
        pass him for real. I hope so. Maybe Randy will finally tell "the best readers
        in racing" why he fears you so. I do have a question, though. Why have you
        never gotten a Canadian track? You do have access to a number of those
        that are nearer than many of the tracks in the States you get. Just curious.
        Keep on trucking. DECT and BECT and proud of it.

        Gordy

      • ejesser@jvlnet.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
          Hi All,

          Thanks guys. I did have my schedule set for a Friday PA track, then NJ and
          the VA fair but I have to stay home and show off the old 66 Chevelle in an
          attempt to sell it so I can trackchase in October. I am also planning for
          a trip to The Western World in Tucson for Nov. Maybe I will let Guy back
          by and fill his mirror some more. I thought I couldn't go to Canada
          because I would loose my World's number one status and then I would have
          to redo my business card! (World's number one trackchaser - who only has
          gone to tracks in his home country)
          I was going to car pool with Gordy this weekend too- darn
          Oh well, maybe a short trip on Saturday like Bay City MI or that new 191
          would work?
          See you down the road,
          Ed