Re: [TrackChasers] Just my thoughts

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3 5:05 AM
      Will,

      I admit I'm being childish. But it's the only way I can talk to you, so you can understand. Because you're only going thru the motions of being an adult. Your website is suppose to be a service to this group. Oh, it's a service, but it you want to take it to the next level, then you have to let go of your stubbornness, and start serving the wants and needs of the members instead of just your own selfishness, or the selfishness of a few.

      70% percent of the voters decided that the lists belong to the individual. They are only sharing their list with the rest of us, the members of this group. Ultimately, they have the final say to what they want to count, or don't want to count, as long as it doesn't surpass the guidelines. We've lost that right, with you playing the part of a czar. You were given responsibility to make some decisions. Maybe you've never been put in that position before, but you sure let it go to your head. Didn't you? You've became the judge and jury all wrapped up in one, with no one else having any say. You're decisions became final. You ran Rick Schneider off and Jack Erdmann quit this group when things started getting bazaar.

      I certainly hope you continue putting our lists on your website, but it's time for me to tell you to grow up. As soon as you can get over your stubbornness and selfishness, the rest of this group will be better off.

      Allan

    • colin herridge
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3 8:24 AM
        GUY,
        for gods sake get this shit sorted out fast before any more members of this group vote with their feet and start leaving,we lost a few of people a couple of years ago because of shit like this and some of those that didn't leave stopped posting.
        Just my thoughts,
        Colin

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 19, 2009
          The Off Road Championship Series has races scheduled for May 15 and 16, 2010, at the
          Metrolina Speed and Sports Center in Charlotte. http://www.torcseries.com

          Will