Re: [TrackChasers] Labor Day for Ed

  • ejesser@jvlnet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      Guy,
      Thanks for the suggestion. This hanging at home lets me read posts more
      timely but isn't doing much for my annual numbers. I now have The Michigan
      Bean Fest on my schedule in Fairgrove MI for the Monday afternoon show.
      I have gone to Joliet several times and am sure several of the old midget
      people will be there but my plans had the Hut 100 or Spoon River on
      Saturday and LaSalle on Sunday. As long as The Hut and LaSalle are "off" I
      thought I might try for some new tracks as long as Sun Prairie is done for
      the season after this week.
      I think you should make Jack an offer but remember Mom has him in a long
      term contract at this time! I know Jack is itching to get back on the road
      when family commitments allow.
      See ya,
      Ed

      Ed: