Will's decisions

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Guy,

      I thought we already went thru this two years ago. Will has agreed to keep our lists on his website. We are indebted to his generosity. He has no authority to make any decisions, yet you continue to put him in a position he said he didn't want to be in, by continuing to ask him to decide on delicate issues.

      It seems like he keeps getting caught in the middle. It's not fair to put this much burden on him. Why don't you just let him run the website, and ask someone else to make the decisions? Or better yet let's form a committee.

      Allan