Re: [TrackChasers] Coming to Knoxville

  • RPMGORDY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
      Hi Mike,

      I will be at the Nationals, and am sitting on the backstretch in
      Sec.W-row 19-seat 24. If you have internet access, I will have my laptop with
      me and a meeting might be arranged. If you have phone service you can call
      me at 610-334-6758. I often have pie and ice cream outside the hall of fame
      before entering, so you might catch me there any night once hot laps
      commence. Hope we can get together.

      As for the 16th, there is wingless 410 racing at rapid Speedway in
      Rock Rapids, IA that night, I believe. I'll post alternatives if I find any.
      Enjoy the nationals.

      Gordy

      In a message dated 8/5/2009 12:57:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      mikegaskell20@... writes:

      Hi Folks

      One of my rare posts!!

      Just to say that Andrew and I are coming to the Knoxville nationals this
      year, we are going to the the 360 nationls and the wingless sprints the
      previous weekend (i.e. the 8th and 9th August) and the 2 day show on Monday and
      Tuesday at the Southern Iowa speedway. - hopefully pick up a meeting on
      the 16th as well, so 9 meetings in 9 days - all sprints with a bit of luck.

      Just wondering if any of you guys will be around?

      Cheers

      Mike

      I konw this is short notice - but I have spent ages trying to work out how
      to get access to the group!!

      steps!
      =JulystepsfooterNO115)