National Speedway Directory

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      Received my NSD today. This is always an anticipated
      event ranking only behind Christmas and a few other
      special dates!

      The NSD has changed my very next racing weekend. I
      had planned to go to the short track in Austin, TX on
      Friday, May 11. Alas, the Austin track is not in the
      book for 2001. Therefore, I'll switch to Speedway 90
      in Beaumont, TX on that Friday followed by a Saturday
      night show somewhere on the way back to Houston.

      Allan, thanks for the great work you do with this
      publication. It's invaluable.

      Randy

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2001
        Hello:

        Since Allan updates us regularly on this listserve, finding the new Speedway
        Directory in the mailbox doesn't give me as much new information than it did
        in the past. However, there are always a few surprises.

        This year the biggest surprise was Cherry Valley in NY running Legends Cars
        on a road course. I'm not sure how Legends are going to fit on a 0.4 mile
        Road Course, but if they try it, I'll be there!

        RTR
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2001
          Guy Smith wrote:

          I'm not sure how Legends are going to fit on a 0.4 mile
          > Road Course, but if they try it, I'll be there!

          Guy,
          Why couldn't Legends fit on a 0.4 mile road course? Full size cars race on many tracks
          half that length.

          Will
        • towbarsunlimited
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2014
            Tim, Thank you very much for the directory and for sending it out so quickly, I received it today. Vince Sadowski