Got My book today

  • aritter@enter.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Allan, I got my copy of the book today. Good job and thanks. Anyone
      thinking about going to the silver crown race at Nazareth this
      saturday?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2001
        Andy:

        I'll be at the Silver Crown race. I don't know if you are aware, but they moved the starting time back 25 minutes from 3:15 to 3:40. The B-Feature is at 8:00 a.m. I love it when they the break between races is over 7 hours! NOT.

        RTR