It has interested me

  • cawh2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
        I hope everyone is careful not to click the links in any bogus messages, such as the latest one from Colin H's hacked
        address book. It would run some kind of program on your computer and probably do damage.

        I also noticed that Google has now labeled the Jamaica (IA) Raceway site as an attack site, like they did with mine several
        weeks ago.

        Will
      • colin herridge
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
          To all the group,
          Some how my email addy here has been hacked,as far as i'm aware this is the only forum that it has been done, the hacked messages are from cawh2000 the real messages are from my real name
          ColinH