Will's Vacation Plans

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      Will

      Have a great vacation...I hope the weather gods smile on you...Good luck with both your race schedule and just as importantly, your Auto Racing Records work

      Guy and Pam

    • Allan Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 9:38 AM
        Will,

        Your vacation sounds neat. You've pick decent tracks to visit.

        I'm sure you'll have fun.

        Allan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 3:45 PM
          Thanks for all the tips and well wishes. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend and sees some good racing.