Re: [TrackChasers] Surprise

    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2009
      Hi Colin,

      That was some surprise. :)

      Will

      cawh2000 wrote:
      > Hi! How are you? Look what I
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2009
        Dear TrackChasers List Owner,

        I would like to inform you that I have not been receiving many of the
        TrackChasers group messages over the past several days, despite being
        set to receive all individual e-mails. It's been strange,as a few times
        I have received messages where someone is replying to an earlier message
        I either never got or that I got some time after the reply. I just went
        to the Yahoo! Groups site and discovered that there are currently 6
        messages, dating back as far as 4 days ago, that I haven't received at
        this point. I expect this problem will be corrected as quickly as
        possible, otherwise I shall have to cancel my subscription to this
        service and demand a refund for the unused portion.

        Sincerely yours,

        Will White
        Dissatisfied Customer
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2009
          Nena,

          Are you asking about uploading photos to the TrackChasers Yahoo! Group
          web site or to the messages? You should be able to add photos to the
          site, as Mike and Colin have done. I don't think you can attach any to
          the messages though, unless Guy changed the settings since he took over
          as list owner.

          Will

          nenasimoes wrote:

          Hi,

          I just look and i didn't find group rules.
          It is ok that i upload some photos?
        • BIGDADDO@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2009
            Your account may not necessarily been hacked. Someone may have been
            phishing your email address. For a description on phishing go here.

            _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing_
            (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing)

            In a message dated 5/9/2009 8:42:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            cawh2000@... writes:

            Surprise ?? you bet i am as i never sent this message !!! hopefully nobody
            has hacked into my account but it looks likely.
            Colin

            --- On Sat, 9/5/09, cawh2000 <_cawh2000@...2_

            From: cawh2000 <_cawh2000@...2_ (mailto:cawh2000@...) >
            Subject: [TrackChasers] Surprise