Re: [TrackChasers] Well Wishes for Gordy and Roland

  • ejesser@jvlnet.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
      Gordy,
      Have a good trip.
      I think Roland's plan is to to feed Gordy so many good treats that Gordy
      sleeps through all the races and just gets to see the sights so as to not
      add to his immense trackchasing totals. I assume there will be pictures of
      all the meals too? That Roland is a wonderful host with good weather and
      great food for the weary traveler.
      I will take it easy this week with Midgets and sprints at Beaver Dam on
      Saturday night.
      Ed

      Greetings from your breadman,

      > Thank you, Guy, for the well wishes. To tell the truth, this trip
      > will be worth it if I don't get any tracks. Yes, I would be a bit
      > disappointed
      > if we didn't get any. However, just the chance to travel and converse
      > with
      > Roland as I get to see places I've only read about make it a trip worth
      > taking. Still wish you'd call me. I really think we need to talk.
      >
      > I'm also glad Will had a successful trip to Iceland. I doubt any
      > other member of the group could or would have done it his way. My feet
      > hurt
      > just reading about it. I tip my bread cap to you, bro'. By the by, it's
      > not
      > the way #1 does his trackchasing that bothers so many of us. It's the
      > fact
      > that he trackchases for the sole purpose of drawing attention to himself.
      > The
      > rest of us do it because we love doing so. The only desperate one is #1
      > as
      > he desperately seeks the attention he craves like a drug addict seeks his
      > poison of choice.His constantly embellishing his activities to the point
      > that he parodies himself, often at the expense of other trackchasers, just
      > cements our negative feelings for him. I know. We're all just jealous What
      > else could we be? Oh, brother!
      >
      > I bought a universal adapter for my laptop, so I hope I can update
      > you a bit as I go along. That is if my host leaves me the time and energy
      > do so. I'm hoping he doesn't. I might get a couple hours sleep before
      > going
      > to work and then driving to Newark to make my evening flight. Somehow, I
      > doubt I'll be using the plane's entertainment system much. I'll be amazed
      > if
      > I don't sleep through the in flight meals. Adios.
      >
      > Gordy

    • Bruce Eckel
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2009
        Gordy,

        Safe travel and hope you have a wonderful time and a life time of memories.

        Bruce