RE: [TrackChasers] #702--Hafnarfjörður, Icel and

  • Vanden Eynde Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2009
      Will,

      Very interesting report, as always. You're comment on both the economic and political situation was totally accurate. Just one thing to add: the economic situation in Iceland is now so dire the new government has posted its candidature to join the European Union. One more reason for me to get this country on my list as well some day.

      Roland

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2009
        Roland,

        I'm sure it won't be long before you return to Iceland and this time not
        just for a layover.

        Will