NSD

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2001
      The NSD is at the printers. We have already seen and approved the proof, but
      now we have to wait for press time. It is tentatively scheduled to go on
      press the week of the 23rd.

      I worked on my tentative schedule fr this summer. It looks like I might be
      able to make it to about 25 new tracks.

      Allan

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2001
        We should have the new Directories tomorrow. They are supposed to be bound
        tonight.

        The www.speedwaysonline.com has been updated.

        Allan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2001
          Allan,

          I appreciate you giving trackchaser.com 3 listings under Internet Media in the new book.
          One question though. Is the Trackside Review entry a reference to Randy's section of the
          site?