RE: [TrackChasers] Visiting Different Countries

  • colin herridge
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2009
      Roland,
      We went to Cuba in 2001 for a 2 week holiday and a fact finding mission for Mr.White,we actually stayed on a small isle of the mainland called Cayo Coco.
      One of the main benefits of holidaying in Cuba is the lack of americans although they do allow canadians :-)
      Colin
      P.s. 2nd new track of the year for me this weekend Leewood autograss.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2009
        Colin,

        Funny you should mention, but long ago on the Holiday programme of the
        BBC, they interviewed a young Canadian couple on a Cuban beach. When the
        interviewer asked what they liked most about Cuba, their very short
        answer was: 'No Americans'.

        From: Vanden Eynde Roland <roland.vandeneynde@...
        <mailto:roland.vandeneynde%40nbb.be> >
        To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com <mailto:TrackChasers%40yahoogroups.com>