Now that is a race

  • mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      Roland, you hit the nail on the head. If you are going to do it, do it right. Will, Now that you gave him a head start, quit your job, rob a bank and show us how it is done. I think I will just do my little drives here and there and watch you gentlemen go at it. May the best man win.
      Mike
      Go Bing 6 more this week
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
        Roland,

        I accept your challenge, but only on the condition that no GPS units,
        cell phones or laptop computers are used in the course of scoring
        countries 51 through 100.

        Mike,

        Instead of robbing a bank, maybe I'll just marry an airline captain.

        Will

        mike wrote:
        > Roland, you hit the nail on the head. If you are going to do it, do it right. Will, Now that you gave him a head start, quit your job, rob a bank and show us how it is done. I think I will just do my little drives here and there and watch you gentlemen go at it. May the best man win.
      • Vanden Eynde Roland
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
          Will,

          Make that any new country and I'll agree. and if you marry an airline
          captain, make sure she has a son and/or a daughter working for an
          airline that's part of another alliance.

          Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be