Board is silent

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
      Anyone traveling this week? I am staying local but might get one new one???? Weather is iffy at best. Baby Bing, the 2009 Track Chasing Leader is in Arizona chasing and golfing. Woops another new record could come East.
      2009 leaders
      Bing- solo
      Pam and her side kick Guy- couples
      and the beat goes on.
      Watch for some surprising news in the next few years. No hints
      In one of my next hundred post- Why I fear no one
      Yes, I am reading this junk for the first time.
      Happy April Fools Week
      Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    • Bing Metz
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
        Hi Mike Its off to Ar tonight thur in Batesville thanks Bing