NH Figure 8

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hi Bruce

      Thanks for passing that information about the figure 8 race at Rattlesnake--Legion--The Pines...For me, it will always be Nor-Way Pines, which is what it was called when I first went there in 1989...I've not been back since, but I've added the second figure 8 show to my summer schedule

      Any chance you are planning on coming to Monadnock on Memorial Day weekend for the NEMA Midgets?...That track is pretty close to your ideal track....I'm thinking about going to that one, even though I've been to Monadnock several times...The first was for an enduro at the end of the 1988 season...The most recent was for NEMA, and that was in 1996...So it's been over a dozen years for me...But I do love the Midgets, and we just saw such a great Midget show last weekend...Any chance we'll see you there?