Welcome New Listserve Member

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12 5:47 AM
      TrackChasers

      A new race fan joined our group yesterday

      indybear37 is a journalist from Indianapolis

      Welcome to the group.? Feel free to introduce yourself, if you like.? Or if not, enjoy the posts and information that occasionally appears here

      The TrackChaser Listserve membership is now at 131

      Guy Smith
      TrackChaser Listserve
      Owner and Moderator

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 24, 2014

        Welcome to a new member of the TrackChaser Yahoo!Group.  Aloha09 has joined the group at the urging of Mike K.  He says "Aloha to all Chatters".  Mike believes his name is Ryan.  I think he might be from Wisconsin.

        Welcome to the group.  Please feel free to contribute if you would like, or just read the posts if that suits you better to start.

        And thanks to Mike for another success in recruiting.

        Guy Smith
        TrackChaser Listserve Group
        Owner and Moderator
      • snakeyk1usa
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 24, 2014
          Welcome Ryan Wozniak to our group. I hope you enjoy reading the post that some chasers share. I am happy you were able to join. Please give us some info of the tracks you attend. I know you told me you have been to about 22 tracks. I hope you check back often and some of the info posted helps you. Again, we are glad you joined. All the best, Mike K Snakeyk1usa@...
        • colin herridge
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 24, 2014
            welcome Ryan you don't have to be mad to be a member here but it sure helps some times

            ------------------------------
            On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 20:53 BST KNAPPM@... wrote:

            >Welcome Ryan Wozniak to our group. I hope you enjoy reading the post that some chasers share. I am happy you were able to join. Please give us some info of the tracks you attend. I know you told me you have been to about 22 tracks. I hope you check back often and some of the info posted helps you. Again, we are glad you joined. All the best, Mike K Snakeyk1usa@...
          • alohatoallchatters
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 26, 2014
              Thanks, I'm not sure how to change my display name on here and it's a super old account hence the odd username. I haven't been to all that many tracks in my life yet, only 22, but love attending races. I'm from WI and attend tracks in Northeast WI on a regular basis. The tracks I visit are mostly dirt. Hopefully I can get to a few new tracks this year, just depends on work and such. Thanks for the add and I enjoy reading about all of your travels.

              Ryan
            • Brian
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 26, 2014
                Ryan
                  Welcome to the group.

                Brian

                On Apr 26, 2014, at 5:12 PM, <aloha09@...> wrote:

                Thanks, I'm not sure how to change my display name on here and it's a super old account hence the odd username. I haven't been to all that many tracks in my life yet, only 22, but love attending races. I'm from WI and attend tracks in Northeast WI on a regular basis. The tracks I visit are mostly dirt. Hopefully I can get to a few new tracks this year, just depends on work and such. Thanks for the add and I enjoy reading about all of your travels.

                Ryan

              • Bruce Eckel
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 27, 2014

                  Ryan,

                  Glad to have you aboard.  Enjoy the journey.

                  Bruce and Pat