Re: [TrackChasers] Providence Indoor

  • BHICKEYJR@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
      Trackchasers

      ? The closest parking garage is the north garage for the ri convention center. $13.oo for 3 to 10 hrs. use the following link for directions.

      http://www.riconvention.com/directions/ricc_directions.html

      ?If you need other info feel free to drop me a line? 774-930-8679.

      See you at the track
      Brian

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 6, 2009
        Looks like i'll get back to my shop about noon Sat.?and do some odds and ends over there till around 4pm. anyone is welcome to swing by if you are really early and looking to kill some time.
        Then Chris will swing buy to pick me up and head over to my buddies shop to pick him up after work.
        We should arrive around 5:30 at the north garage, the one between the hotel and convention center.
        I guess for simplicity sake i'll head on up to the top level for more room to set up the crock pot for the
        vittals.

        See ya at the track
        Brian
        774-930-8679