Speedweeks

  • ejesser@jvlnet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
      Hi All,
      I spent 4 days in Florida and got to 6 races. I waited until after the big
      freeze and enjoyed good weather the whole time (I never even needed a
      jacket on Wednesday night).

      Sunday - New Smyrna - good racing - David Steele wins sprints.
      Monday - New Smyrna - big crashes - Steele still wins and some guy named
      Ryan Newman wins the tour modifieds to steal the spotlight.
      Tuesday afternoon - legends at Orlando Speed World - good racing
      Tuesday night - East Bay - small field but quality with Wayne Johnson winner.
      Wednesday afternoon - Crashfest at Orlando Speed World - I never saw so
      many legends taken off on a flatbed. They were even getting two cars on
      the rollback at a time.
      Wednesday night - good clean racing at Volusia - Pat Ward and Dan
      Schlieper got the victories.
      I was home on Friday and at ice races for the weekend.
      Ed