Toledo

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      Allan

      Sorry to hear about your brother in law

      Pam and I will be in contact about possibly meeting with you and Nancy?for dinner before the Delta Plex

      We will also keep our eyes open for you at Fort Wayne on Friday

      Mike and I are still planning to go to Toledo...However, we are now predicted for a possible 6-10 inches of snow Friday into Friday night...That could nix the trip for me, depending on how much we get...We are also predicted for more bad weather on Sunday

      The Toledo crew at this time so far includes Guy, Mike, Brian, Paul, and Bing...Anyone else?