Thanks Roland and Allan

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      Thank you Roland and Allan. It is good to hear from both of you. It
      will take me quite a bit longer to get to 700. The torch will have to
      be passed. I hope it don't start any wild fires????
      Mike
    • RPMGORDY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
        Hey, Mike,

        Feel free to drop that torch near San Clemente and let the Santa Anna
        winds do the rest. It was my pleasure to be part of a good bit of the first
        600. Looking forward to helping you garner a few new states in 2009.

        Rock Killian
        Trackchasing's NGD lifetime leader since Labor Day